• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door trim

XJTJYJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyoe know if the plastic POS door trim on a 2000 sport is replaceable and where to get it. Could I remove the trim on all of the doors? would that leave any holes. Mine got broken pretty good.

I would like to say it happened on the rocks of moad because the 4 hooter girls that were riding along distracted me, but it happened in a t-bone accident involving an electric scooter.

Darn Kids, we never had these electric scooter when I was a kid.

Our extreme sports was jumping off the roof and not getting hurt or caught, these kids today are sissys!

XJTJYJ said:
Does anyoe know if the plastic POS door trim on a 2000 sport is replaceable and where to get it. Could I remove the trim on all of the doors? would that leave any holes. Mine got broken pretty good.

I would like to say it happened on the rocks of moad because the 4 hooter girls that were riding along distracted me, but it happened in a t-bone accident involving an electric scooter.

Darn Kids, we never had these electric scooter when I was a kid.

Our extreme sports was jumping off the roof and not getting hurt or caught, these kids today are sissys!
Dealer has it last time I checked
It has 3M tape on the back and you simply line it up and stick so yeah, you can remove it all with no problem

Back