• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusys Lower Control Arms for 6"

BIG98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Had em on for about 4 months, will work on lifts up to 6". Bushings look almost brand new. $120 new, would like to get $50 email with questions [email protected] will post pics upon request, thanks Kerry

They are fixed(not adjustable)
Yeh $50 u pay shipping, I`ll get and estimate for ya

you still have them? put me first in line. i'll take them if shipping isn't outrageous. my zip is 72205. any idea how much they weigh?
matthew

i`m willing to ship, just at buyers expense. As far as who buys em, I got 3 people that want em:Mark Seidman, Mile Golden, and"sarvermr" and 'bogbluejeep2000". I dont wanna be the bad guy here and just pick someone to sell them to, so maybe yall could call a high price or somethin!:D As far as shipping I will take a money, order or cash, even check but you will have to wait untill the check clears b4 I ship, and unforunatley I do not have paypal. Goodluck:D :cool:

As I said in my email, I'll take them for your asking price plus shipping. I'm not going to play eBay here, though.

Bear in mind that this forum is "For Sale", not "For Auction".

Let me know if this is acceptable.

IVE GOT A SET OF UPPERS AND LOWERS

PM me !!!!!

Carl

Back