• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off-Road Expo in Pomona So. Ca.

Does anyone have any links or something?

I went to an expo that advertised offroading and outisde sports, and it was rather poor (it was in August in Anaheim Convention Center).....

If it's any good, then I will stop by!!!! it'd be good to meet up with some of you local XJ'rs as I never seem to have time to ride when everyone else is. Btw Joe, you might want to post this also on SoCalXJ.com

Kejtar

This one last year was rather good alot of off-roaders, check out the web site for all the vendors that will be thier. Let me know when your going maybe we can meet some where.

Later,
Joe

will do

if I go, it will be early in the morn (9am as the doors open) either Saturday or Sunday. Definately I'd like to meet up with anyone that shows up!!

Kejtar
P.S. if anyone decides to go, and I dont respond here (I didn't get the email reply for some reason), drop me an email @ [email protected]

Back