• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31" Big O At's & wheels

awr94903

NAXJA Forum User
Have a set of 31 x 10.5 x 15 Big O At's with 40% tread on stock 15x7 wheels from a '91 xj laredo. Tires have been mounted on rims but not driven so probably need to be balanced. Will meet in bay area. $125, trades considered.

They're off a "91 laredo, the 5 spoke ones. I'm out of town now, but I get back sunday night and can have detail pics a day or two later.

Aaron

It's okay man, I'm not in a rush for time as I'm still kicking around options. But yes, I'm definatly interested in the pics, you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]. I'm still figuring out how I'd go about getting them (and when) as I'm significantly south of you! You don't have any plans to come to L.A. soon, do you? :)

Sequoia

Hmm..maybe I can get Remi to pick them up...he does a lot of relaying...

I'll send you pics as soon as i get them. I will be coming down through bakersfield in about a month if that makes a difference.

Aaron

I am very interested in them. Give me a call at (209) 495-7451. I go to the Bay Area all the time and would like to get them this next week if possible. G. Sequoia, I only need them for a go between until I get alift done so if you want them from me in about a month or so then they will be even cheaper. Just a thought.

Okay, it's been awhile here, I've had some other things that I had to deal with (head gasket), in fact, I'm still dealing with them! :) Anyway...those tires gone, just curious...

Sequoia

Back