• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lockright d 35

part #?

is it for dana 35's with or without abs, and do you know the part #?? Possibly interested, what was it in?

I'm not sure about the abs thing, I'll find the part number when I get home from work today. I never had it installed on anything, I believe the guy who I bought it from had it in a TJ.

Aaron

Okay, the part number is either DCY8GE or 8GEDCY (half of the # is on each side of the locker and I don't know which goes first). Hope this helps.

C clip or non? what year?

I'm not sure about the c-clip thing, or if it matters, it's for a '96 & up, you should be able to find the exact application from Tractech, I'll try to give them a call on monday.

Aaron

I'll do some checking too. If it will go in my '01 consider it sold.

If its from a 96' D35, then its a D35c..it will work in a 2001 D35c

Aaron, did you find out anything fron Powertrax?

Okay, I got a hold of Powertrax and the part number is 2311, it will work on a dana 35, 94 & newer. I believe they're all c-clip, but I don't think it matters. T bent, you have first dibs if you're still interested.

Aaron

Back