• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bf goodrich

Dirt

NAXJA Forum User
should I just stick with BFG at KO's I love the one's I have but their a 30x9.5 i'm puttin on a 6" and going with 33" anybody else love thier KO's

'

I like them aswell. I have yet to have them fail me on the trails. they air down nice and low like 8psi and have yet to have them slip the bead on a rim. They are a great DD tire aswell. they wear really evan and just a nice smooth ride. alot of the guys at work run odd and end tires and I keep getting one after another to switch over to BFGs of some kind and they love them. they don't always wheel with them but hunting camping and what not they love them. field welder guys love them being out in the feilds and mud and sand and anything and they said they come in great.

I would like to get a set of MTRs for trail use. love how those handle. on the trails.

Back