• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm in

Glad to hear it - you guys certainly deserve a break - see you in Utah!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Okay, but this time, if I find a ring, I might just pawn it. ;)
See ya there!

ACE said:
Okay, but this time, if I find a ring, I might just pawn it. ;)
See ya there!
Yea I still owe ya big for that one:doh:

Fore Wheeler said:
Yes, and me have a driver so I can play twister with Ang and Steph in the back of the bus!! hee hee.
The bus still has that giant rearview mirror over the windshield, doesn't it?:moon:

Glad to hear it Scott. Maybe this time I'll get to wheel with ya instead of fix'n my chit.

Bones

Glad to hear it scott..... Any tentative dates leavin/returnin yet?

I am leaving like we did last time but stayin for 2 weeks....

Ted Z said:
Glad to hear it scott..... Any tentative dates leavin/returnin yet?

I am leaving like we did last time but stayin for 2 weeks....

We're towing my junk behind the big blue bus and attempting to drive straight through leaving Friday morning.

Holy damn.....That's cool.....I'm drivin my junk....lol...

We're gonna leave fri mornin like last time i think but i'm gonna roll about 7:00 am instead of noon......

that is great Scott! Shelly and I are looking forward to seeing you and Stepanie again. Seems like Colorado FF'99 was ages ago, so seeing you all and the rest of the gang will be a great vacation.

Casper

Ted Z said:
Holy damn.....That's cool.....I'm drivin my junk....lol...

We're gonna leave fri mornin like last time i think but i'm gonna roll about 7:00 am instead of noon......

We'll be rolling out about that time as well and meeting Dan & Angie in Lansing. I'll be wrenching on the trailer on the way out there if need be.

Casper said:
that is great Scott! Shelly and I are looking forward to seeing you and Stepanie again. Seems like Colorado FF'99 was ages ago, so seeing you all and the rest of the gang will be a great vacation.

Casper

Yea we look forward to seeing you too along with the rest of the FF'99 gang. One of these years we'll have to have another event in the San Juan's

Scott Mac. said:
Yea we look forward to seeing you too along with the rest of the FF'99 gang. One of these years we'll have to have another event in the San Juan's

How about next year? :)

I think Beez's mom is going to be there workin' on his junk, so he should be free to work on other folks. I think I'll turn him into my parts bitch :firedevil

Sean

Beezil said:
scott, this year YOU are helping bones fix his shit.....

I did it last year.

The year before that he broke before hitting a trail. If he breaks this year I'm renting a jack hammer and hosting a burial for his junk in the rocks.

Back