• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone around Hendersonville, N.C. ?

we've got a pretty good crowd up in Asheville. About 25 mins up 26. We've got a variety of rigs from a buggy'd Yj on 40's, my buggy on 37 Krawlers, A HAcked up Comp XJ, we've also got a few regular XJ's on the usual 32's etc. PM me when you get to town. we'll hook up. dave

Thanks for the invite Jody. I looked for more info on the "unofficial run forum", but couldn't find anything. :dunno:
Where is Tellico? Is there camping?

Hey, this trip is not listed. But in Tellico we stay at Crawfords camp. its an awesome camp ground! Steve, the owner of the camp is having a swap meet that Jody and I are helping him out with. It'll be really fun. We are leaving thursday evening, and will be coming back Sunday night. You should try to hook up and go with us. Let me know if you wanna try to go with us. dave

Keven...If your over here you need to come over to the Cherokee Crawl Also...Will be good to see you again...

I will be up on May 14th for the day...No Wheelin just gonna check out the swap meet...But Maybe I'll bring the rig....

BTW Check out the Cherokee Crawl Info page for some links to directions and such...

Tellico sounds like fun. I hope you don't mind a Jeepless member taggin' along. :laugh3:

Heather, it'll be good to see you again also. :wave:

Keven, you have the (either) front seat in the ex-Prezidential Limo, if you come out.

Marshall Tucker tunes over the rough patches!

(910) 948-2472 6PM-6AM home.

(910) 944-7245 7-5 at work.

No problem Keven we always have a few extra seats...

He could ride with me on the rti ramp! :wave:

WesternXJ said:
Thanks for the invite Jody. I looked for more info on the "unofficial run forum", but couldn't find anything. :dunno:
Where is Tellico? Is there camping?

Here is all the info on Crawfords... He is a very nice guy. We stopped there on the way back home from Alabama to look at some trails... Just like seeing an old friend you havent seen in years.... Hve a great time guys http://www.crawfordsattellico.com/

Ghost said:
He could ride with me on the rti ramp! :wave:
We're selling tickets for that ride this year. $15 ea.

Hey Woody!! How are ya man? Dust off the MTB :laugh3: Looks like we'll be there (Tellico). What's the dates?
Thanks to all for the offers to ride along.

Back