• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Diamond 3'' Lift Review

ChandlerXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone tell me about the Black Diamond 3'' Lift kit? Will I need a T-Case drop, or anything else, like brake line extensions? Does anyone have this lift? I would like to know anything about this kit... how it looked, how it was installing it, everything! haha, thanks so much to anyone who can help me out...

ChandlerXJ said:
Can anyone tell me about the Black Diamond 3'' Lift kit? Will I need a T-Case drop, or anything else, like brake line extensions? Does anyone have this lift? I would like to know anything about this kit... how it looked, how it was installing it, everything! haha, thanks so much to anyone who can help me out...

this is a great lift - click here

what year jeep?

all lifts are a remove and replace style install - be prepared to jack the axles around and break bolts off.

this will look like a 3" lift with whatever color control arms they have...

brake line extentions - well, if you want to do it right... then get them - dont fawk around with the "rebending the hardline" crap if you can just get new lines...

your welcome of rgiving you a reality check

-Ranger

Back