• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Springs And Jks Quicker Discos

elephantrider1

NAXJA Forum User
Ok First Of Does Anyone Know What Leaf Packs Out Of A Junkyard Would Give A 96 Xj 3 Inch Of Lift For The Rear.another Thing Is Im Installing The Jks Quicker Disco And After Finaly Beating The Stock Bolts Out. The Hole Is Not Big Enough For The Disco Pin Should I Drill It Out Or What Why Do These Things Not Come With Instructions .any Help Please Or Pics Even

Please learn how we do capitalization in English. Your posting is quite annoying to try to read (which is why I quit bothering before I got around to figuring out what you were asking).

i agree with him, but

you prolly ordered the wrong discos, if not then try getting the corrosion off ot it, with a file or sand paper, etc. then get out the drill

3" in the back would be easy for a 2wd dakota pack....

oh and try searching :wierd:

drifto77 said:
So....... is the 2wd Dakota pack a stright bolt on or is there other stuff that needs to be done to get them on?

cut the leaf pack apart and mix leaves...

search for "bastard leaf pack" there was a pretty good write up in one thread...

oh - and took the caps off... good job

Back