• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

terra flex 4in longarm kit??

cblevy98

NAXJA Forum User
anybody heard of this? i didn't know it was available. i've been researching lifts for a couple months and haven't come across it.

are there any pros to using a long arm kit? this is my dd and my weekened wheeler. sounds like a good kit, and at a real good price witht hte exception of the aal. might just look into this a little more.

TMI-SUSS4XL $604.95
OverviewBrand: TeraFlex Manufacturing
Product Line: TeraFlex Jeep Long Arm Suspension Systems
Primary Front Lift Component: Coil spring
Primary Rear Lift Component: Add-a-leaf
Front Shocks Included: No
Front Shock Quantity Per Wheel: 1
Rear Shocks Included: No
Rear Shock Quantity Per Wheel: 1
Brake Lines Included: No
Hardware Included: Yes
Quantity: Sold as a kit.

Maximize off road performance.

4 INCH LIFT SYSTEM XJ LONG ARM

These TeraFlex Jeep long arm suspension systems feature streamlined control bracketry that mounts between the skid plate and the frame, allowing easy access to the transfer case. They include front and rear coil springs, front sway bar disconnects, and the unique long arm design. The specially designed long arms provide improved handling and ride, and when used off-road, will give you the maximum amount of articulation and wheel travel.

from what i have heard there is no "advantage" on a long arm lift at such a low height..id say if you were going 6+ then get a long arm kit. im right now at 3inch skyjacker with skyjacker control arms.. i will be going 4.5 + 2inch spacers very soon. and will probably depending on money just get RE drop brackets. . good luck

From what i understand the teraflex kit is not that good even over 6" of lift. the only arms that are long are the lowers, this cause some funky caster (?) changes. The Teraflex control arms area work of art i had a short set for 3 yrs and loved them. I have now built my own long arm similiar to the Full Traction kit. however I am thinging about redesigning the mounts to work with the Tera lower arms. There is another Great thread on the Full Traction kit right now. I would go that route if I was you. After all If your the like the rest of us a "simple" 3" lift starts the downward spiral and then your swapping in Dana 60 axles, building rollcages and locking yourself in the garages for weeks on end!

Good luck with ever you do.

Dingo

Back