• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what kind of sick ideas do I have now

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
I am heading to Pennslvania tomorrow to pick up 2 front steering Rockwells and also have already gotten this, what kind of sick ideas have I come up with this time ?
1410824-Dscf0008.jpg

Fullsizexj said:
I am heading to Pennslvania tomorrow to pick up 2 front steering Rockwells and also have already gotten this, what kind of sick ideas have I come up with this time ?

Interestingly, I saw a scout with two front steering rockwells not long ago, and what had to be 55" tires.

I hope the XJ works better than his rig did.. :)

Fullsizexj said:
odds are that there will not be a whole lot of the xj left over :laugh3:

You probably have a good bit more skill as well.. I mean, the guy drives a scout for crying out loud. :)

Fullsizexj said:
odds are that there will not be a whole lot of the xj left over :laugh3:

well - looking at the weather in that shot - id be inclined to keep the whole body in-tact...

cal said:
You probably have a good bit more skill as well.. I mean, the guy drives a scout for crying out loud. :)

What do you mean by that Cal?

Have you ever owned a Scout?

93885830.jpg

93885836.jpg

93885833.jpg

Yeah there ain't nothin wrong with Scouts. Next best thing to an XJ. I've seen some pretty sweet ones. They don't have the available mods Jeep does though. Which is what makes Jeeps so Great. :)

It's not so much that I have a problem with scouts - I have a good friend thats restoring one, and he was reading over my shoulder at that time....

There wasnt really a way to raz him about it and not hit the post button both, though. Sorry. :(

Hell, I was just razzin' you!

I loved my Scouts, we are a tight bunch, we get real defensive!

Wolz said:
What do you mean by that Cal?

Have you ever owned a Scout?

93885830.jpg

93885836.jpg

93885833.jpg

thats tuttle creek if i have ever seen it...

XJ_ranger said:
thats tuttle creek if i have ever seen it...

Yes sir'ree bob

maybe just save yourself some time and cut the new xj in half and run everything through the front rockwell and some michelin 56" tires, 2wheel style

Back