• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Must Go!!

Sean B.

NAXJA Forum User
New baby, lack of time and change of priorities force me to do this…..

My 1987 project XJ must go……..

4.0 with about 50 to 60 k on it (new motor a few years ago… about 140k on chassis)

original AW4 automatic

NP-242 (select-trac)

Roof is CUT OFF (but I still have the roof if you want it)…. All glass has been removed (except the windshield)

Full (factory) gauge cluster

MSD-6t ignition upgrade with blaster-2 coil

Borla header, Borla cat-back and Catco SS catalytic converter

K&N cone filter with custom snorkel (needs new connector tube)

Upgraded master cylinder and dual-diaphragm booster (I used to have 4-wheel disc brakes on it)

Has two poly racing bucket seats in it (front)… but no rear seat

Custom 4x4 front winch bumper (but no winch)

Custom made (by me) rear bumper with D-ring pull points

$250 firm………

will not part-out (see lack of time above)…. Must take the whole thing

now here’s the catch…… there are NO AXLES on it…. You MUST flat-bed it out of here on either trailer or flatbed truck.

Located in Schenectady, NY….. about 3 hours north of NYC….. about 4 ½ hours east of Buffalo… about 4 hours west of Boston

edited to add.....
anyone seriously interested can e-mail me at [email protected]

Sean B.
Schenectady, NY

Last edited:
it's a 4-door..... everything above the windowsills have been removed (except for the windshield)
as far as I know, the frame is NOT cracked.... I drove it right up until the week before the axles were removed.

BUT.... if you're thinking what I think you might be thinking... no assembly on premises... it must be removed from here via flatbed..... THEN you can do whatever you want with it

arsonlvr said:
if you change your mind and wanna sell the front bumper im interested

not me....but I've got quite a few responses so far....
maybe whoever buys it will part out what they don't want.... and maybe the bumper will be one of them ;)

:D

Likewise if you or the buyer decides to part out I would be intersted in Rear Bumper.

Is the cherokee still for sale, I think I may be able to get a flat bed and come pick it up one weekend. BTW, cute kid.

Back