• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full length AALs

How much lift are you looking for? Most AALs are in the 1.5" to 2" range, but they can go as high as 3"

I've got a used set 60k+ on them they still lifted my rear about 2"when took them offThey are rusty's 3" full length AAL They are used and they look it. I'll part with them for FREE if interested If not I plan on trashing them.I live in southern DE. I can snap I pic if you want some Idea as to their condition I even have a pic of the jeep just before I lifted again.
Thanks
Brian

Barger,

Where at in southern DE? Free would be great!!!

PMed ya!

Thanks!

Eagle,

I'm looking to add 1" to 2" or a little more. I've got the 2" RRO budget boost (spacers and shakles) on right now and I'm rubbing when I stuff my 31x10.5, big suprise huh? So I'm going to put a set of 3" coils on the front, pull the .5 blocks on the rear and add AALs with the shackles. I'll level it out with spacers in the front. I have a few 3/4" and 1 3/4".

Thanks,

Lee

Last edited:
Back