• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carpet Source(s)?

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Looking to replace the rubber floor mat in a Comanche with a full carpet. JC Whitney sells a pickup carpet for 99 clams, but it only extends halfway under a bench seat -- doesn't cover the entire floor pan.

Does anyone know of a source (preferably inexpensive, if not downright cheap) for full coverage carpets for pickups?

Prices look fantastic.

Thanks guys. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

I don't know if this helps or not, but we usually have at least one MJ in the junkyards around here. I'd be happy to pull the carpet (and/or insulation as necessary) and send it your way as long as a suitable donor could be found.

casm said:
I don't know if this helps or not, but we usually have at least one MJ in the junkyards around here. I'd be happy to pull the carpet (and/or insulation as necessary) and send it your way as long as a suitable donor could be found.
Thanks for the offer, but junkyard carpets usually aren't all that nice. I want to fix this truck up. By the time I paid the junkyard price plus shipping from CA, the price would be getting up there close to what that first place linked to charges.

Back