• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part #/Technical Name for this... [PICS]

willyb

NAXJA Forum User
Well after visiting two different dealers, wasting numerous hours online, and with no luck I need YOUR held... This is wiring loom is located between the rear hatch, and the roof/body. One of the loom's carries the wiring for the third brake light & rear defrost; the other has the washer fluid line. I need to find the part number for this - or the technical name so the dealer can order if for me. Or if there is an online store with this, let me know... I am tired of having water come in anytime it rains, snows, is washed.... Thanks!!!

Will.

Its serviced with the loom bud. I work for the dealer and there is no way to put the rubber boot on after the connectors are on. So its serviced with the loom 98% sure.

Huh... well it looks like it is split down the middle on mine - from the factory... I will try to get some better pictures. And I'm almost sure that it is replaceable without removing everything...

Will.

Back