• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

race-ace hood vents

Nothin quite like seeing 260lb models spewed out over the hood of a car!

Come on fess up....who sent in the review? :laugh3: "Your hood louvers are absolutely excellent! Install was straight forward, instructions were good, the louvers look great, and the temp of the Jeep XJ has dropped 20 degrees F. And that's on the temp gauge. The under hood temp dropped even more. Very pleased with the service, and responsiveness of your team, and your product."
- D.H. Caytonsville, MD

Young assed, wet behind the ears kids, like to hear you say that in 10 years when you get over 25, you got no taste....
What I gotta wonder is did they really cut that vipers hood open to put them in.

RichP said:
Young assed, wet behind the ears kids, like to hear you say that in 10 years when you get over 25, you got no taste....

ya know i'm only 27, and happen to agree with you.....but then again i always did like alittle older women

Back