• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free TSL Radial. 32x11.50

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
free TSL. I inherited this from crash a year or two ago, now it's time to pass it on. about 60% left. Measures just a hair over 31" tall, would make a nice spare for someone that needs one.

I want it gone.

SeanP

I have a second one that is free, also.

They are 32 x 10.50 Radials.

Come and GET IT!

CRASH

I would say it's a little small but a lot of folks will use a smaller tire for a spare. Only problem is if you have an automatic locker on the axle with two different size tires. I am not sure what a 33 MTR measures but this is about 31.25"

SeanP

If you are off by an inch it won't make a problem on the trail with a locker or without. On the road the different sizes make the auto lockers (detroit, no-slip) want to engage all the time because of the different relative tire speeds.

I need to get Rileys engine hoist back to him. He lives in Modesto, so maybe I can get the tire down there with it. Or if you are up here, just let me know and I will leave the tire outside of my garage.

SeanP

Sean I can get the hoist this week, and I do get down to Fresno quite often. Dont worry Chuck I have not forgotton about the $10. Sean, call me and let me know when is a good time. (209) 495-7451.

Rob, I am still waiting on BigOffRoad to send me my new leafs so you can getthe hoist, springs, tire and bottle jack all at once. BOR is really disappointing me with their customer service. They have not responded to my last two emails or phone call.

SeanP

Keep calling!! I blow people off all the time. J/K That is too bad about them not responding, I still want the leaves, UPS actually lost one of mine that I bought off another guy so I have only one spring pack which kinda sucks. Good luck on geting your leaves.

Back