• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cd Box

gogas

NAXJA Forum User
Hi. I have a Jeep Cherokee Sport of year 2000, I want to install a cd changer - box, went down to the Jeep Rep. here in Portugal, the guy told me would cost me about 500 Euros= $640 for a CD box and the only that works in the radio that the car has is Alpine and that´s why can be this price....

Does anyone who has a CD changer-box on his Jeep, has one that i´ts not alpine and works? I really apreciate all your help ´couse im not willing to spend that much. went to ebay site and found so many radios w/ cd box for Jeep but I think it´s too risky, not knowing for sure if it will work on my Jeep.
iam looking for a CD BOX that reads MP3for a jeep cherokee of 2000. All the help is welcome.

THX!

gogas said:
Hi. I have a Jeep Cherokee Sport of year 2000, I want to install a cd changer - box, went down to the Jeep Rep. here in Portugal, the guy told me would cost me about 500 Euros= $640 for a CD box and the only that works in the radio that the car has is Alpine and that´s why can be this price....

Does anyone who has a CD changer-box on his Jeep, has one that i´ts not alpine and works? I really apreciate all your help ´couse im not willing to spend that much. went to ebay site and found so many radios w/ cd box for Jeep but I think it´s too risky, not knowing for sure if it will work on my Jeep.
iam looking for a CD BOX that reads MP3for a jeep cherokee of 2000. All the help is welcome.

THX!
Well if you have a head unit that is Alpine and you want to be able to control your cd changer with the head unit, then I think they're right when they say that all you can get is Alpine cd changer.
The other option is to replace it all: get a matching head unit and cd changer and a wiring kit (the wiring kit should be about $10 to $15 and it makes hooking up of aftermarket head units easier) and you're all set.

Back