• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dash Lights

Quarterwave

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all,

Just quickly - does anyone know what size bulb/s to put in the HVAC control ? I exchanged my HVAC unit a while ago for a replacement, and even though I made sure to reconnect all the wiring and connectors, the HVAC/lighter and headlight panels do not illuminate when I turn on my headlights.... I just don't want to take all the front of the dash and HVAC back out again, then have to drive to my local Auto store with the dash hanging out....

If it's also possibly the fuse, which one is it ? B/c my fuse box does not have a cover, and I don't know which is which.

Thanks in advance,
Quarterwave

Took me awhile to find this thread, and I knew what I was looking for.. (not being scarcastic)

They should be No 74. IIRC the contacts suck. You may not have bad bulbs just bad connections. I believe the heater controls has 2 bulbs.

Have fun.

Back