• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Mt ride for any body close to Bham Alabama

DvsLance

NAXJA Forum User
Rock Mountain Ride on 24th (sunday). Will meet at cracker barrel at 12:00 if any body wants to go that lives in or close to Birmingham Alabama. This ride was originally scheduled a couple of weeks ago, but due to grey rock's ride being on the same weekend and our guide on these trails having been hospitalized, it had to be postponed. If weather isnt permitting on the April 24, we will bump it to saturday the 30th. This really is an awesome place to ride. DIRECTIONS- You can go to Mapquest.com and just enter your starting address and this address as destination. Cracker Barrel, 5040 Academy Lane Bessemer, AL 35022 That should give you perfect directions. Meet at noon for decent lunch, might want to bring something to eat, probably be there till after dark. Rock mt is at the Rock mt lakes exit just a few minutes from there. That cracker barrel is easy to see from the highway! :thumbsup: :us:

look me up in a couple weeks if there is another get-together in the area, i should have my junk back together by then & hopefully could join yall to test out my updates..

Back