• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SactoXJ......Parts jeep.

JP

NAXJA Member #339
I will see what details I can track down before Thursday on the 92XJ. The damage is mostly body and bent uniframe so they are totaling it.

As far as I know he's driving it around or at least offered to drive it by for me to see.

JP

If ya get a chance to look at it, see if the gas tank is damaged and if it has a tilt column. I'm assuming it's an auto? If so, MadMaXJ is interested in the front and rear axles :mrgreen:

I'll take the gas tank and headliner, if it's beige......

CRASH

If the driver side mirror is avalble I'm interested. Just to help you part it out.

[quote:b8db122b2a="Kernel"]If the driver side mirror is avalble I'm interested. Just to help you part it out.[/quote:b8db122b2a]
Nu-uh I get both mirrors! :mrgreen:

Jes

It a 91 not a 92

He is still driving it daily and said you can't even really notice the damage from looking at it, just buckled the rear 1/4s a bit and that bent the unibody.

White with grey interior. I am going to look at it on Thursday after work. He works near our meet and greet, so Keven, if you want to go with me to take a look I can pick you up about 4pm.

E-mail me if you are interested.

JP

I'll take the rear spring pack as well....we'll talk at the meet and greet.

CRASH

Back