• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Budget boost turn out

DaltonXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well XJr's heres how my '88 XJ buget boost came out F-250 coils up front and Dodge D-150 leaves on the rear..

31x10.50x15 on stock rims got about 3 1/2" - 4" total w/tires

88xjside.jpg

looks good! you say u used f-250 springs in the front? how does it ride?
im gettin ready to go to my local pick-a-part to start on my lift project and i can get all the parts you used for like $40.00,but are the f-250 springs real harsh?and did you have any vibe problems?

Just a quick question ... and maybe a dumb one but what the hell ...
The dodge leafs?...did you use the whole packs?Or did you just use some leaves from them to make your own?
One more question also ... are there any leaf packs(complete) that will bolt onto the xj and give you lift?(other than aftermarket)

Thanks

hemiriffic said:
Just a quick question ... and maybe a dumb one but what the hell ...
The dodge leafs?...did you use the whole packs?Or did you just use some leaves from them to make your own?
One more question also ... are there any leaf packs(complete) that will bolt onto the xj and give you lift?(other than aftermarket)

Thanks

Go here...http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50083

the dodge rear leaves I just used what I needed to obtain the higth I wanted I could have gone alot higher with the 3" block that was with it but then I would have had to start modifing the front and I don't want to do that ...... YET!!!!

I am going to use it as a Dayly Driver also so I have no need for alot of higth for now....

just to remind you all I do work in one of the largest classic junkyards in the state of Texas....

Back