• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who knows anything about the black mountain 4.5" lift

cherogeek

NAXJA Forum User
this is a new company for aftermarket Jeep products. the price for a 4.5" XJ lift was 499, including full leaf springs, and shocks. I havent heard any reviews on the company as they are in their infancy. does anyone know anything? I have already ordered it actually.

it looks like you'll be the first to write a review! lol

I had their 3" coil/AAL lift...I put 3000 miles on it...and only 2 short offroad trips. The rear AAL saged down to about 1"...which i know is expected with a AAL but after only 3000 miles??!! Every time I;d go through an intersection the rear shocks would top out...and this was at normal speed...not because I was going too fast.

The front coils were horrible. Again only 3000 miles...bumper but no winch...the coils sagged to 0" lift...no joke. The bottom 2 coils on EACH spring were touching completely.

It was sad when I installed my rusty's 4.5" lift and it gave me nearly 4" of lift over what was supposed to be a 3" lift.

Back