• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do u think?

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=7967620882&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

i have been looking for a lift with around 3-4", full leaf packs, and something that is easy on the wallet. i found this on ebay and was wondering if i should go for it. if i do, i was plannin on adding some new LCA's, disco's, and the other small things. i got a 94 XJ so im pretty sure i can get away without a SYE (too much money for me). i just need soemthing with some clearance and room for 31's. thanks everybody

Well, you can do it right, or do it again. Ask yourself, what do you want to acomplish in the lift. Is 3 in gonig to be enough for you, or after you get it are you going to get inchites? What do you plan on doing w/ your truck? I've never heard of Hell Creek, but then who am I :dunno: Personally, I would wait & get the lift I wanted.

Rob $.02

yeah - it seems good enough...

rough contry has a reputation for having a rough ride associated with their springs...

id say yes...
leaves can always be added to leaf packs
spacers can always be added to coils...

FELIX said:
I've never heard of Hell Creek, but then who am I :dunno: Personally, I would wait & get the lift I wanted.

Rob $.02
as ranger said, it is the ebay version of rough country

i plan on puttin these on my DD but i like to go to some trails and easy to moderate stuff on the weekends. what do u think i should expect for an actual lift and what do u think it will settle out to? has any1 ever used hell creek or rough country?

Back