• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found some RE LCA and coil springs

Martinida

NAXJA Forum User
Went to a garage sale & found some RE fixed LCA which are approx 16" center to center and a pair of 21" coil springs. LCA have the rubber bushings in one end and the spherical bearing assembly on the other. The rubbers look pretty bad, but the bearings function.

Lady said they came off her kids XJ, but no one there knew which sized lift it gives. I got her to part with all of it for $50, which seemed pretty good at the time. :)

Couldn't find any markings on them to figure it out from RE website. Any idea's on how much lift this would provide?

Hmm...stock lower control arms are 15.75" eye-to-eye, and I think that's about the right length for a 3" XJ spring...still a good deal though is the spherical bearing is in good shape.

Its 15 15/16 center to center with my tape. The bearings move but are slightly difficult. :wierd: I never messed with them before and they don't appear to be to costly to replace. 3" would be nice, 4.5" would be beter. ;)

Back