• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof Rack

had one! junk!! stay away! they are only brazed together! mine came apart as soon as i tried to put it on!......but, that's just my 0.02.

it looks really small

yeah that person is smoking the pipe! you can get a surco for like $140, and the mounting hardware for $30, and you can get hi-lift, tire, axe and shovle mounts.

xjparts014.jpg

Yeah, I agree, that rack looks too cheesy. I'd keep looking.

Mack,
Do they make that surco in a gutter mount? Any idea where to get, web address would be nice.

Hey Mack, can you take a couple of close up shots of the surco light tabs...I want to see what they look like vs spending $30 if I can make my own...

i don't have my camera right now, but i don't think they are worth the $30, they where on it when i got it, if not i would have made them myself.
RichP said:
Hey Mack, can you take a couple of close up shots of the surco light tabs...I want to see what they look like vs spending $30 if I can make my own...

the gutter mount are better, but, nothing wrong with the rail mount! i've had a 33" spare, cooler, tent, chairs, and so on up there with on probs!
AndrewXJ said:
Yes, I just bought mine a few weeks ago with the rail mounts. DO NOT GET THE RAIL MOUNTS, GO WITH THE GUTTER MOUNTS. I got mine from www.autoanything.com

Back