• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.55 paper weights....

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
Any body got their stock 3.55's from a HP D30 laying around???? I just got a '96 HP D30 with 60k on it, but it came from a stick shift...I think it has 3.07 in it???? I'll need 3.55's before I can use it. And any suggestions on what to do to freshen it up? I'd like to not be back in there for the next 10 years after it's installed!
Any help would be appreciated! :sunshine:
HP D30 pics

if it was from a manual jeep then its got 3.07s. You should buy new bearings if you want to make sure everything is in good shape before you put in the new gears. i got 3.55s and i got the carrier also. If you want em, pm me. I live in northern cali. San jose area.

oh and i got the bearings as well, they are in good shape.

I got some 3.55's laying arround if the others done work out.

Thanks for the info.....anybody in our region good at setting up gears? I've never, and would not attempt on my car! But I'm up for someone else who's gotten some experience! I hate to have to dump money into this axle.

Back