• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overhead console install

Aquit45

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a Overhead console for my 90' Sport and i know im going to have to cut some holes in the headliner. Can anybody give me any measurements or diagrams or anything like that.

Not too big of a deal...........I just held mine up and eyeballed what I had to cut. I didn't cut too big so that I had room to work the cuts until they fit. :)

Did it come with the factory mounting brackets or are you just going to screw it into place? I've got mine out of my 90 XJ right now, have been replacing the headliner etc. Could get you some pix and measurments if you think you are going to need them.

A couple of picts and measurement would be very helpfull i have the mounting brackets from a 1990 i adding one to my two door sport. Thanks

Sorry I cant be any help to you but i was wondering if you could help me out on this topic. Ive been thinking about installing an overhead console, but i havnt looked too much into it. What is involved?

-Tim

Aquit45,

I just looked at my pix and they're not very good. Tomorrow by noon I should be able to get some more pix and actual measurements for you. If you want to P.M. me you e mail address I'll send them right over to you.

Back