• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will 33 1050 BFG muds fit with this lift and amount of trimming?

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
im currently running a 3inch skyjacker and 2inch shackels out back with 31s 1050s on trimmed fenders. im not sure if 33s 1050s will fit or if i have to get at least spacers up front and a new leaf pack in the back? i DONT want to trim anymore. Im just thinking if they are going to rub i can extend my bumpstops for the time beiing. the 31s are getting down there so im going to be doing this soon! thanks also if i put acos in the front will my controll arms be ok? i have the ones that came with the skyjacker kit?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/263800/1

keith h

Does that have anything to do with the amount of backspacing on the stock rim? so if i throw in 2inch spacers up front i should be ok? but then my controll arms are going to be out of wack right?

you'll be fine. just need to flex it out and add bumpstops and you will be good to go

bump stops to limit flex are always an option...

2" up flex with 36's is king man!

yeah but 5" plus trimming is plenty for 33s, actually a bit overkill

We run P285/75-16's (32.50 X 10.00) on stock '00-'01 limited 16" wheels and only 3" of lift, but we did major fender wheel reconstruction in the rear and no flares. I've had 33 X 12.50 - 15's on it too and they clear fine. It is bumpstopped for 3" of up travel

Bob

I have the Skyjacker 3" with add a lifts and took the flares off and trimmed to fit 33x12.50's, I just cut flexed, see where they rubbed and cut some more, I cant remove my sway bars, but for now it works just fine.

Hmm makes me want to go bigger.....NO NO NO to many other things to do first BEFORE I stuff bigger meats.

Self, remimber for ever mod there are 5 you didn't think about that will need to be done to balance the one mod you jumped on

THANKS ! im probably going to do acos. and complete new rear leafs (my 3inch skyjackers are pretty much flat) and get rid of my 500lb WARN rear bumper and class 3 for something a little lighter and tighter. il have to redo my brake lines. will my skyjacker lower control arms be ok for a little? If its reall crappy ride i could always just do the RE drop brackets right?
thanks again

keith h

hey man, i'll buy your rear bumper, even come and get it....:laugh3:
Silverstreak01 said:
THANKS ! im probably going to do acos. and complete new rear leafs (my 3inch skyjackers are pretty much flat) and get rid of my 500lb WARN rear bumper and class 3 for something a little lighter and tighter. il have to redo my brake lines. will my skyjacker lower control arms be ok for a little? If its reall crappy ride i could always just do the RE drop brackets right?
thanks again

keith h

Back