• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE this weekend

I'll be there fri nite, may run some sat to. I'll try and look you up.

Just FYI....the big www.zuwharrie.com Sami event is down there all weekend this weekend. They are staging out of group camp and will probably be pretty prevalent on the trails......about 150 trucks I think this year. I will be down there Friday night through Sunday morning. Stop by group camp if y'all want and maybe we can have some beers.....my birthday is tomorrow too!!! The party's at my fire!!!

Em

p.s. We will be there with a tan dodge 2500, trailer, and black sami buggy.

I should hope to be down there friday for that run, if not then a few buddies and I might run down saturday night. Zuwarrie is a pretty crazy event but alot of fun though! just FYI I had some people camping with me last year that cracked open a few cold ones and quietly sat by the fire the camp master came by and hauled them off, just dont wanna see any fellows jeepers catch any flack. See y'all there-steve

Back