• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift spring replacement

xjj33p3r

NAXJA Member #1108
I've got rusty's springs, and over the last year, the right side rear spring has sagged over 2" comparatively to the other. They flex and ride well, so I'm not complaining about that aspect of the Rusty's brand springs, but here is my problem in the exchange process. I didn't buy this lift directly from Rusty's, it was a used lift that came from another jeep. I don't think that Rusty would replace it because of that fact, but since it is his brand spring anyways, does he still have to take the responsibility in replacing it? The sag is getting more and more noticable, and it's making things look very uneven and ride a bit odd. They didn't ever sag when I installed them over a year ago, but now with the wheeling I've done, they've started to give out.

Should I ask Rusty's to replace them? Or just go with another company's springs?

I'd have to swap the entire pack since it has all flattened out. I did give Rusty my info and measurements on all 4 corners, and he's going to give me a call tomorrow.

Back