• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rawbrown still making engine mounts?

AvgJoe

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know what's up with Rawbrown? I wrote them back a couple months ago to inquire about a set of engine mounts since they were not answering the phone nor responding to voice mail, and I got a reply that didn't give any specifics other than to say the mounts were being redesigned to better capture the rubber. I still need the mounts. I'm reluctant to use OEM, but don't want the ride quality that comes with polyurethane-filled mounts, so it seems like the replacements offered by rawbrown.com are just the ticket if I could only get a pair. Anyone got anything from them recently? Does Ryan still post here occasionally? Other options? Sorry if this has been covered; I only drop in here now & then, but did a search and struck out. TIA,
- Joe

i contacted him last nov abotu some. I think he makes them per order now, and they take up to 2-3 weeks to be made and shipped. I contacted him through here....

He should be around, saw him a few weeks ago. Try emailing him again?

Other options, try MORE (Mountian Off-Road Enterprises) motor mounts?

-Marisha

He always eventually gets back to my PMs. Call and leave a message too. Think he may be slammed from the EJS wave.

Yes I am still alive... haven't had much time to even post on NAXJA. Yes I am working on redesigning the mounts. Nail on the head about the EJS rush (Sigh). watch the Vendor Forum for the release probably around the middle of this month.

Back