• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My front end is wobbling or vibrating, whats wrong with it.

castleman123

NAXJA Forum User
It seems to be coming from the passenger side, it vibrates or wobbles or whatever when i give it a little gas, but if i give it alot of gas then it will quit doing it. It also only starts doing it when i go about 45-55, or somewhere along in there.

Mine does it to. From what I was told here, and seems to be the problem, is your wheels need balancing. Mine are out again though so not sure if its just the bad roads after winter, or if it's because I need to have an alignment done.

mine has the same problem alot..... they are really sensitive to wheel balance... and you might want to look at your steering stabalizer if its still stock. but get your tires balanced and it will go away

Check your U-joints too. Grab hold of each one and if they wiggle at all the needle berrings are probably going and you'll need to replace the U-joints. If they're solid then do the other stuff. It could be a combination??

hey i had a similar problem, different answer, wobbling at 45-50 and 70-75, sever wobbling under braking, went and got belle tire to do a balance/ rotation/ alignment still, no dice finally went and got my rotors turned and walla all gone. good luck...with that wobble...

Back