• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much would you pay?

devile

NAXJA Forum User
How much would you guys pay for a D30... or how much did you pay??? I'm wondering because i'm looking at one, and seeing if this is a cheap price. I'm talking like $30 for a locking front, it disengages when you turn. So what do u think... Oh and it is brand new from a store.

Not a Dana 30, but a locker for a dana 30. Sorry for being so confusing. It's $30 for a locker for the Dana 30, is that a good price?

ok, it's froma company called keystone, but i'll go found out what kind it is tomorrow, then i'll check back... and tell you what kind it is, because i want one up front, but i don't want a crappy one if u know what i mean ;)

91 Jeep Project said:
$50 for a complete one............. :lecture:

Yeah right, when I went looking for one to put in the XJ after the accident I got qoutes from 500-300 for a full axle. Finally scored one from a local yard, they originaly wanted 300 for everything so I told them U just wanted the housing, they said ok 100. Went down to pick it up and it was freezing cold out, guy says tell you what 175 for the whole thing. It's already pretty much paid for itself in spare parts I didn't have to buy.

Weasel said:
Yeah right, when I went looking for one to put in the XJ after the accident I got qoutes from 500-300 for a full axle. Finally scored one from a local yard, they originaly wanted 300 for everything so I told them U just wanted the housing, they said ok 100. Went down to pick it up and it was freezing cold out, guy says tell you what 175 for the whole thing. It's already pretty much paid for itself in spare parts I didn't have to buy.

Thats cause they pulled it for you I am assuming. At a Pick-n-Pull generally they have set price. I would pay as much for a D30 as I would for a Kingpin Hp 60, $52.99.................. :laugh3:

i wouldn't pay for a front D30 you can find parts rigs that the engine are blown in for about $150 then u got all the rest of it too.

91 Jeep Project said:
Thats cause they pulled it for you I am assuming. At a Pick-n-Pull generally they have set price. I would pay as much for a D30 as I would for a Kingpin Hp 60, $52.99.................. :laugh3:

Nope actually The more expensive ones I would have to pull. This one they did have sitting on the ground. The yards around here suck.

91 Jeep Project said:
Store a whole rig to get an axle, makes sense...........:dunce:
You having a '91 obviously have never had anyother part that u needed.

We usually toss 30's in the alley around here and watch the scrap collectors race each other to haul them off...

Back