• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse panel

churky89

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got a pic of the 89'fuse panel or a link to where I can get a pic,had one but can't find it......

There was at oone time a pic of the relays on the passenger side fenderwell
showing what each relay was connected to......

Hope this helps.

fuse application.jpg

May need this to:

relay location.JPG

Last edited:
:yelclap: :thumbup:
You just got yourself anA T A B O Y
Lemmee see iffin I can find a cookie round here some where :laugh3:
Heh,just noticed your username so in that case,lemmee change that from a cookie to a bone :laugh3:

Thanks,seriously,

Last edited:
It's not completely related, but something to be aware of for 89s and early model XJs:

If you've got a manual tranny you need to be very aware of the condition of the clutch pushrod. After some time, the seal will wear out and the clutch pushrod will start to collect brake fluid on it until it drips down onto the back of the fuse panel. Once it's in there, brake fluid will wreak havoc on the plastics until something shorts out.

Yucca-Man said:
It's not completely related, but something to be aware of for 89s and early model XJs:

If you've got a manual tranny you need to be very aware of the condition of the clutch pushrod. After some time, the seal will wear out and the clutch pushrod will start to collect brake fluid on it until it drips down onto the back of the fuse panel. Once it's in there, brake fluid will wreak havoc on the plastics until something shorts out.

x2, mine does the same thing

Back