• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.10 gears hpd30, and 8.25

i am very interested in the gears, let me know if the 8.25 gears will work with the 29 spline axle shafts, that is what i want to run, they came in the '97 and up 8.25 axles. also let me know if you will do credit card, or accept a check. i am very interested, and if they will work with the 29 spline shaft, will probably be ready to buy them right away. how old are they, and approx. how many miles have been put on them, any info you can give me is greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.

kirk

p.s. my e-mail. is [email protected]

XJOBSESSION said:
i am very interested in the gears, let me know if the 8.25 gears will work with the 29 spline axle shafts, that is what i want to run, they came in the '97 and up 8.25 axles. also let me know if you will do credit card, or accept a check. i am very interested, and if they will work with the 29 spline shaft, will probably be ready to buy them right away. how old are they, and approx. how many miles have been put on them, any info you can give me is greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.

kirk

p.s. my e-mail. is [email protected]

The gears will work, Kirk. The difference is in the spiders in the carrier.

sorry for the previous message, but i think that i am going to hold out for some 4.56 gears instead. good luck selling them.

kirk

Gears

Interested, What brand? Can you provide pics?

Thanks.

tj00xj91 said:
used in great shape, $160 shipped.

I am interested in the gears you have. I need to know where you are. I may be able to pick them up myself.
Patrick.

what brand?

Back