• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32s with re 3.5

HOOP

NAXJA Forum User
basicly what it says ,just wandering if i can fit my 32x11.50's on my 95 with a re 3.5,im just building a dd,will not see any rocks,just a occasional mudhole on the logging roads at deer camp,planned on going with the 4.5 but $ got tight,and i already got wheels and tires.

HOOP

with trimming, I run a 3" Lift with 32's and I did lots of trimming with TJ flares...I could pry fit 33's with the right off-set of rims, thats the secret.

yes as long as you use proper bumpstops, you wont even have to trim if you want to keep it pretty. but please search, this is about the 5th time a question like this has been asked in two days

I am running extended bumpstops in the rear of mine but not the front, do you think this will cause Issues, If so how? and what should I use for the front bumpstops? I built the rears out of box tubings and put them under the original bumpstops...

your probably using your shock as a bumpstop and that will cause it to fail prematurely. just glue down or bolt hockey pucks in the bottom of the coil bucket

with the old body style and the RE netting around 4 inches with full packs... the tires should fit no problem. The fenders are more open on the older style xjs and allow for bigger tires.

Back