• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to Moab?...please read

G

If you are planning on going to Moab and HAVEN'T sent in a registration...Please do! I absolutely have to know by Monday evening, October 7, how many will be at the Friday night feed. So if you are coming in late in the week, please preregister so we will have a head count. Also I need to know how many flags to get. Registering BEFORE the event really helps us with planning. Thanks, Danno

[size=24:05efa4b8b6][color=red:05efa4b8b6] You got that [b:05efa4b8b6]BEEZIL?[/b:05efa4b8b6] [/color:05efa4b8b6] [/size:05efa4b8b6]

Okay, okay already.....

hey, I guess I HAVE TO be there....

don't forget, I'm cooking for you mopes.....

and don't worry bones, I know how much you like GREEN PEPPERS on your cheeseburger.

And maybe this year, try not to put so much Phenobarbitol in my potato salad.......

Phenobarbital? :shock:

No, I said [i:11b79b238c][b:11b79b238c]Geritol[/b:11b79b238c][/i:11b79b238c]! I was just trying to help. :roll:

Don't worry, this year I'll bring a new set of batteries for your hearing aids too.

Bones

BTW: E-mail me slut!!!

[quote:0036816921="Beezil"]What? huh?..........huh?[/quote:0036816921]

Hey, you can use one of those nifty little Dremel tools to clean the ear wax out......

ChiXJeff

Danno, I thought I had sent you my registration but I just found it in my backpack :oops: Can you just put me down as a "for sure" attendee with 2 dinners and I will just give you my form & check at the event? I can mail it now, but it may not make it to you in time. Let me know what's best at this point. Thansk, JP

Heh JKTXJ....

are you going to be there to register on Monday night?

Danno,
Just worked out the details.My Dad is flying in from Galveston,TX.
So,add 1 more for Dinner fri.
I'll pay for the additional dinner at registration Mon.

I'm planning to attend Moab. I haven't been able to send my money in yet. Won't be able to get there until Friday. It'll be myself and my two sons aged 14 & 12. Let me know what I should do here

[email protected]

Mistwolf...

Mistwolf you can buy meal tickets when you get there. Meal starts at 6:30pm Friday night.

Danno, Marni and I will be joining you for supper on Friday.
We haven;t sent in our stuff and will take care of that at the campground.
SeanP

Table with two more places please

Danno, Lostman here put me and one other down for dinner I will pay when we get there thursday morning. Thanks
Kenneth 88MJ

Registration

To whom it may concern,

I will be arriving in Moab late Wed. night, and I would like two extra dinner tickets for Fri. night. Sorry for not registering sooner. I'll have my cash for you when I arrive.

Thanks, Mark

Back