• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanted: pretty much any mj

swoop

NAXJA Forum User
in the north west area, preferably 4x4, 4.0 and an '87 but will consider most any. totalled my '88 xj and want to transfer lift, tires, etc... to am mj... e-mail at [email protected] im at the north west corner of oregon and can pick up in north calli all of washington and oregon, may even consider idaho. basicaly any where i can drive to and pick up in a 3 day weekend.

Are you still looking for an MJ? I have an 89 2wd, 4.0, 5spd, short bed. My plan was to make a 4x4 out of it for a daily driver to keep miles off my other rigs. I have started gathering 4x4 parts for it but time seems to be getting away from me. Depending on how interested you are, I might let it go. Let me know.

yeah im still kinda looking for one, not real activly though. where ya at in north cali? and how much would you want for it?

I'm up by the Rubicon in Pollock Pines about an hour east of Sacramento, 45 min. west of South Lake Tahoe, on highway 50. How's $700.00 strike ya?

well that sounds like a great price, my roomate and his girlfriend are driving down to LA on the 25th. so i can hitch a ride and get it from ya.

what parts do ya have to make it a 4x4? i have most everything i need to do it anyway, but perhaps i may buy a few parts off of you. how many miles does it have? and do you by chance have any pics you could e-mail me? lets move to e-mail as well rather then the forums. im at [email protected] .

thanks

Back