• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

control arms

92xj

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to buy the RE 5.5 lift and do not need the control arms and lower brackets, would anybody be interested in buying these form me, brand new???

would those arms (lower i am assuming) be the same ones that would come with the 3.5 re kit? if so i am possibly interested, NICK

it will come with the upper and lower arms as well as the control arm drop brackets to allow for a larger lift later on, they should all fit with a 4in lift and give unbeleivable flex. I have not ordered the lift yet, because I need someone to be possitive on buying the arms and brackets from me.

92xj said:
it will come with the upper and lower arms as well as the control arm drop brackets to allow for a larger lift later on, they should all fit with a 4in lift and give unbeleivable flex. I have not ordered the lift yet, because I need someone to be possitive on buying the arms and brackets from me.
I'll take the drop brackets!
How much?

I dont not know yet, if you are going to buy them I will go on and orderd the lift and then let you know how much they will be. I need to know for sure that you are going to buy them before I buy the lift for myself, I will call a dealer tomorrow and find the price on the drop brackets. then if you are going to buy them I will order the lift ASAP and sell the brackets to you.
Nick- with him buying the brackets I can now sell you just the upper and lower control arms that will fit your lift, I will get a price on both and post, I need to know though if you both are serious. and if Bill you are going to get the brackets and no one buy the control arms I will still get the lift and sell them to you, let me get prices and post later on.

92xj said:
I dont not know yet, if you are going to buy them I will go on and orderd the lift and then let you know how much they will be. I need to know for sure that you are going to buy them before I buy the lift for myself, I will call a dealer tomorrow and find the price on the drop brackets. then if you are going to buy them I will order the lift ASAP and sell the brackets to you.
Nick- with him buying the brackets I can now sell you just the upper and lower control arms that will fit your lift, I will get a price on both and post, I need to know though if you both are serious. and if Bill you are going to get the brackets and no one buy the control arms I will still get the lift and sell them to you, let me get prices and post later on.
I'll need to see a price before I can give you a firm decision. If you're talking about selling them for the full dealer retail price, I'll probably pass. There are several folks that sell RE stuff for less than the list price. If there will be a price break of some sort, I'm REAL interested.
Let me know...

What kinda control arms? the Superflex series? or what? How much for the all of it?

well i just got off the phone with RE and they said they will subtract the price of the control arms and drop brackets off of the lift for me. this puts the lift down around 850 instead of 1250. so i am going to get it with out the control arms, so this means I have nothing to sell, sorry call RE and ask for Tim, he is a good guy and see what he can do for you.

Back