• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap meet in NC, May 14th- Crawford's Campground

WNC Custom Jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
Steve will be holding his first annual swap meet on May 14th, all day long. There will be vendors from accross the state there as well as DC from DC's 4WD. Carolina Rockshop has also been added to the vendor list.

Local wheelers will be there to buy and sell their parts and everyone is invited to bring their own stuff too.

Steve will have grill food going all day and we (WNC Custom Jeeps) will be running his rock pile for him.

Reservations will be needed for camping as he is near full for that weekend already. Contact Steve if needed on his website.

http://crawfordsattellico.com/

Feel free to contact me if ya have any other questions.

Thanks, Jody

Campers can sell for free. Those who will not be camping will need to pay up $10 to sell.

This is to cover Steve's out of pocket expenses for the meet.

Small price to pay to make some extra $$$.

We will have some of our products there as well as 35 spline 60 outer kits for a great price...

I`ll have a few pieces of junk....er...pre-owned merchandise.. there for sale. I might even bring Ramzilla over in case any one gets hung up on the rock garden.

Timco said:
I`ll have a few pieces of junk....er...pre-owned merchandise.. there for sale. I might even bring Ramzilla over in case any one gets hung up on the rock garden.

Good to hear Tim. You may be busy that weekend... good for you, but bad for us. :laugh3:

Back