• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stickers, decals, etc.

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm thinking it would be nice to have a good sticker or decal for the event this year. We would have to sell them, but the cost wouldn't be much. A sticker should be larger than the NAXJA sticker, and could be put on a window or bumper, or anywhere I guess. A decal would be vinyl lettering and could go anywhere, windshield, side window, rear window, bumper, fender, wherever. Any comments on what you would prefer?

Since Jes has all but agreed to handle some nice dash plaques, how interested are you in having dash plaques. There is no event fee, so we have to charge something for everything we would offer.

We will have T-shirts, both short and long sleeve, and sweatshirts.

I would like both a decal and sticker...Don't really care for dash plaques...

Obviously I'm biased, but the last two NACFests have had a pretty classy XJ-image photo-etched dash plaque (one metal - one plastic). For those of you who haven't seen them - they're more like the Jeep Jamboree type, not the screen-printing on 'brass' plate variety.

Can be externally mounted, and hold up a lot better than stickers/decals. An important event like this should have a more durable memento.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I was also thinking "dash plaques", but I'll probably take one of everything you guys are selling.
Thanks,
Dan.

Goatman said:

We will have T-shirts, both short and long sleeve, and sweatshirts.

Hey Richard, perhaps a preview of the Tshirt and decal art before the event would help solicite sales?

X

The sticker and a good dash plaque would be great..... Sell em and Ill buy 3X what I really need,

T shirts are ok for some but i see no point in the expense of setting up a shirt that will just end up in my rag bin in a couple of months ;-)

Chewy

Chewy, I PM'd you a couple of times, did you get them?

I am all for the T-shirts and stickers, but not to excited about the dash plaque. But I will support what is decided. Would really like to see a sample of the shirts and stickers.....................

Casper

All 3 (T's, Stickers & plaques) would work. The plaque is nice for those of use who have the other plaques from the 2000, 2001 and 2002 NAXJA Moab events.

How about a rub on sticker like the Jeep Jamboree type, but perhaps smaller?

I thought the 2002 event was held in MAOB, at least that's what my 2002 plaque says :D .
It's all good for me.

Bones

I like the decals myself, and t-shirts are always welcomed. I agree with XJeeper, some pictures would help a great deal in generating sells. If you need help with anything let me know.

I'd like a couple of whatever...I don't have a big dash plaque collection, but I can always start eh?

Back