• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock spec. sheet

It's called a "build sheet." Take your VIN number to a dealer service department and ask if they'll print it out for you.

On an '88, if you remove the driver's door panel you may find a copy inside the door.

do this...

I did.

Turns out the used 98 I had bought (back in 99) had keyless entry installed, but when I bought it used, there was no key fob included. $35 later, I had keyless entry.

;)

g

gregclimbs said:
do this...

I did.

Turns out the used 98 I had bought (back in 99) had keyless entry installed, but when I bought it used, there was no key fob included. $35 later, I had keyless entry.

;)

g
How did you get this done for $35?

Eagle said:
It's called a "build sheet." Take your VIN number to a dealer service department and ask if they'll print it out for you.

On an '88, if you remove the driver's door panel you may find a copy inside the door.

The one in my 87 was in the passenger door panel. Most of the codes were obscure, and not much help without interpretation, but some were obvious, such as the rear end ratios.

Back