• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a nice set of seat covers for under $50

1990XJ4x4

NAXJA Member #1158
I found these the other day at Autozone, they make my Jeep look a little more respectable inside (passenger side not fully tied down). Does anyone know what font the Jeep logo is, I know someone that can sew it into the headrests of these things for free for me.

photo007.jpg

Jeep

Arial Black is very close and the font we used on our club stickers.

You can get grey and black and red ones at Wal-Mart and save 5 bucks each, the only place I found green ones was autozone and I paid the axtra 10 bucks for the set so it would coordinate with my TJ. Those seat covers are the best off road seat covers I have seen, I always had stuff packed into the side pockets (tire guage, map, wire, electrical tape, etc) and sometimes in the back pocket. I will be getting another set.

looks nice. wouldnt hurt to cover up the stains and all the dust that will never be vacummed out all the way. what brand are they?

Back