• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

goodyear rts 31x10.5x15

Roll-over

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone tried these? I have a chance to get a set for $35 m&b with 80%+ tread...:wow:

I can't pass them at that price, just wandering how they react to wet trail/ mild rock?

-rO

long story short... the lift is in, the 235s are bald, I get to wheel MAYBE 4-5 hrs a month and it's all done in back trails and stream beds. Plus it'll establish a learning curve for the 33s and gears budgeted for early fall...

Roll-over said:
long story short... the lift is in, the 235s are bald, I get to wheel MAYBE 4-5 hrs a month and it's all done in back trails and stream beds. Plus it'll establish a learning curve for the 33s and gears budgeted for early fall...

Sounds like a good deal for your situation. The last time i purchase tires, I got a set of 31x1050 GY AT/S for $250. I would say they have at least 90% thread left.

I have no direct expierence, but have had a friend and read replies as mentioned. I say rotate them frequently and they should do you right.

I agree, if you can fit 31" now, go for it. $35.00 for a set of fresh (street) tires is a bargain. FWIW I gave $60 for a set of 90% Uniroyal Tiger Paw AWP 225/75. They do surprisingly well in all sorts of conditions, way better than I expected... and the three that live through today are wearing great @25k :D

Back