• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Projects

RockTracXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Posted this on the picture forum, but thought I'd stick a link to it here in the modified tech forum. Nothing ground breaking, but I enjoy looking at other people's mods and figure you might too.
Modifications accomplished:
Wired roof rack lights
installed rear lights for backing up
switch installation
maglite install
fire extinguisher install
front license plate mounting
installed accessory fuse block for extra lights
White gauge mod

Check it out:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=418514#post418514

WOW,
These mods look great. Thanks for all of the ideas.

What model is the brake booster, what is the reason for this upgrade?

Ian

Iansel said:
WOW,
These mods look great. Thanks for all of the ideas.

What model is the brake booster, what is the reason for this upgrade?

Ian

Thanks!

Booster is off of a 2000 TJ. It's a dual diaphragm booster, and is supposed to be a good upgrade to the single diaphragm booster that came in XJ's through 96 (I think?). I can't stop, so I'm hoping this will help!

Hey.... what’s the blue light for next to ur shifter? And is that panel above it for a compressor?

Also I really like that idea for the Maglite brackets to hold it to the winch roller fairlead
How well does it stay on there?

Im just wondering

C85D4x4 said:
Hey.... what’s the blue light for next to ur shifter? And is that panel above it for a compressor?

Also I really like that idea for the Maglite brackets to hold it to the winch roller fairlead

Im just wondering

I think those hold the license plate to the rollers when the winch is not in use.

sappersly said:
I second that. I'm curious for highway speeds.

Held great on the interstate going 70-80 mph. It fits pretty snug, the rollers are slightly larger than a D-cell mag.

C85D4x4 said:

Im just wondering

The light is for the alarm system. The panel above is for the compressor, has the compressor and air locker switches and a tank pressure gauge.

Back