• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JB vs. PORC

xj incubus

NAXJA Forum User
ive been looking into SYEs. PORC's is cheaper, but how do those who own one like it? i hear good things about the JB too though. its for an NP231. does anyone know if installation differs much between PORC's, JB's, and Advance Adapters' SYEs? thanks in advance.

xj incubus said:
ive been looking into SYEs. PORC's is cheaper, but how do those who own one like it? i hear good things about the JB too though. its for an NP231. does anyone know if installation differs much between PORC's, JB's, and Advance Adapters' SYEs? thanks in advance.

I have the PORC and it's just fine. It's exactly the same as the AA unit.

I have the PORC, and would recommend it to anyone.

Also excellent customer service from them, always answer the phone quickly and give detailed answers to every question.

xj incubus said:

Does any one have a link to the PORC?

Since I was stuck in the middle of nowhere Kansas I found PORC on Pirate. Since then I buy everything from PORC. They custom make a lot of there own products and you can't beat the customer service. There shipping is extremely reasonable if not cheap.

thanks, i think im going to go with PORC.

I'm running the JB on mine....I'm running 35" tires with mine as well. I have no driveline vibrations so it does it's job well. But if the PORC is cheaper then I'm not sure which I'd get. I'd probably look at the shaft diameter of both kits and I'd get whichever has the stronger shaft/set-up. The original post was " JB vs. PORC " and I was just wondering why nobody is comparing the two? Is the JB just that much more.....or is one of the two inferior? I haven't personally seen the PORC...so I'm not at liberty to compare the two....myself.
Aron

Last edited:
BigDawgz said:
I'm running the JB on mine....I'm running 35" tires with mine as well. I have no driveline vibrations so it does it's job well. But if the PORC is cheaper then I'm not sure which I'd get. I'd probably look at the shaft diameter of both kits and I'd get whichever has the stronger shaft/set-up. The original post was " JB vs. PORC " and I was just wondering why nobody is comparing the two? Is the JB just that much more.....or is one of the two inferior? I haven't personally seen the PORC...so I'm not at liberty to compare the two....myself.
Aron

When I initially called PORC about it they told me it was IDENTICAL to the Advance Adapter kit. I can verify, it is identical, unless the material is different.

Both are significantly larger than the stock output shaft.

i have no clue why no one has compared the two. the JB is only $30 more than the PORC ($199).

Back