• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redefining my Problem

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
sounds like rods but to be stre Xmu need`vo listdi in different places on thd envhne whil` others rev it. if its a rod bearing you will definately hear it louder under the rig than on top

Some of the symptoms sound like a plugged cat. Are the sounds comming from the engine or from under the car?

I don't know where it's coming from, really...it's almost too loud, or maybe i AM losing my ears?

Is there any way to know for *sure* or are there things I can rule out with the above symptoms?

J33PsRock said:
I don't know where it's coming from, really...it's almost too loud, or maybe i AM losing my ears?

Is there any way to know for *sure* or are there things I can rule out with the above symptoms?

Well I doubt your rod bearings went out as a result of a new exhaust and rear main.

J33PsRock said:

I already told you how to tell where the sound is coming from. climb under and listen

Back