• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody dealt with cibielights.com?

90Pioneer said:
They look pretty impressive.

I would hope so for $135 per light.

I've never heard of Cibie lights, are they some specialty light or something? What makes them different than Hella, IPF, etc?

I've heard of cibie lights. Why would you want to use a light that is so expensive? There are many lights out there that will illuminate the trail as good (explorer Pro Comp), etc

Cibie lights have been around a long time in Europe. They are premium lights along with PIAA. Hella happened to do a little better marketing in the USA. But my experinece is that the Cibie's are the better choice.

I've dealt quite a bit with serious auto, which is the same company as cibielights.com. They were about 45 minutes from me when I lived in Monterey. Larry (the owner) is a good guy.

Doug

90KrawlerXJ said:
I've heard of cibie lights. Why would you want to use a light that is so expensive? There are many lights out there that will illuminate the trail as good (explorer Pro Comp), etc

Because I'm not buying these to illuminate a trail. They're for long roads with dense forest and a lots of deer.

One thing I'm afraid of though is that they may be too bright?

Back